DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Toronto, Canada!

Congeetime

Reactions
Hello!

Kind of a new drone user here. Got a mavic pro about 3 years ago for my birthday and loved flying it. A few months later, drone laws took into effect in canada so flying it was next to impossible. Couldn't travel with it as well as I prioritize my camera gear so sadly, it sat in my closet and collected dust until I sold it recently. Discovered the mavic mini and bought it right away as it doesn't require a license and fits perfectly in my camera bag with my full frame body + 3 lenses. Have since rediscovered my passion for drones and patiently waiting for a mavic mini 4k/raw/manual video firmware update ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of feedback, advice, and support. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Hello!

Kind of a new drone user here. Got a mavic pro about 3 years ago for my birthday and loved flying it. A few months later, drone laws took into effect in canada so flying it was next to impossible. Couldn't travel with it as well as I prioritize my camera gear so sadly, it sat in my closet and collected dust until I sold it recently. Discovered the mavic mini and bought it right away as it doesn't require a license and fits perfectly in my camera bag with my full frame body + 3 lenses. Have since rediscovered my passion for drones and patiently waiting for a mavic mini 4k/raw/manual video firmware update ?
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello!

Do you have authorization to fly in downtown core?

Mavic mini is great. Check out some footage I got last weekend:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Tricky reviving your old post and adding to it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nenad