DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Tyler, TX

Rogerdodger

Reactions
Hello everyone, I've been flying for close to 10 years and strangely enough, just got connected to Mavic Pilots. I've already read some interesting things on here which is some really good information. I'd like to ask if it's possible to mention that I have a drone or 2 for sale? Both are brand new, just I already have one of each. Never crash or remotely. I'm just not sure if I do want to sell both. I love the features they each have. One is a Mavic Pro 3E with hard case and the other is a Mavic Pro 3 Cine. If it's against the rules, I'm sorry. If I can't sell here, please point me in the direction. Total 7 batteries between them. Thank you for your input.

Howdy from just a bit southwest of you on the south side of Houston (Pearland). Be safe.
I bought a Mako 204 Offshore from Bass Pro in Pearland several years ago. I was fishing out of Port Mansfield & drove over to pick it up. Nice area!

I'd like to ask if it's possible to mention that I have a drone or 2 for sale?

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Yes, this web site does have a Classified Sub Forum and you will need to be active for 30-days and participate in at least 10-postings… (at least that is what I seem to remember…)

Fly Safe…

Reactions: RodPad and GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
There’s many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you may have. Search the forum using keywords and if you don’t find an answer, post your questions and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response!
Fly safe and stay safe!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigben123