DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Valletta - Malta

deepcity

Reactions
Hi Guys,

Just finished my first mavic small feature.. so still in learning process I havn't used any nd filters and i cant wait to have them to fix my white balance and all since malta's light is a bright one, Hope you like it :)

Reactions: Brewsky666
Hi Guys,

Just finished my first mavic small feature.. so still in learning process I havn't used any nd filters and i cant wait to have them to fix my white balance and all since malta's light is a bright one, Hope you like it :)
Nice video, yeah it is bright and white where you live. What is that stature of the three kids at the 1:44 mark? Pretty cool.
Regards,
-d.

Hi Guys,

Great, was in Malta last October. Wish I would have had a Mavic back then. Would not try to take my P3. Any issues with flying ?

I like the video, and for sure I love Malta and Valetta. Have been there 3 times last year, and lost my P2 on Gozo in the sea. I did not fly at Valetta, although it was tempting (when I still had the P2). I love to go back again with my mavic.

I think you used a go pro on the ground because of the fish-eye look. Am I right, otherwise something might be wrong with your Mavic. Try flying and filming when the canon fires at 12!

Happy Flying
Brewsky

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d