DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Virginia

hashfly

Reactions
Hello everyone,

Relatively new to drones but have been an aviation & flight sim nerd my whole life. Really enjoying the technical aspect of this hobby and the test prep for Part 107 so much overlap with my flightsim days

Currently I live outside Richmond, Virginia in the country side which makes for some great airspace

Look forward to reading and posting here and maybe even meeting someone to fly with or chat Part 107 test prep with

Cheers

Hashaam

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello everyone,

Relatively new to drones but have been an aviation & flight sim nerd my whole life. Really enjoying the technical aspect of this hobby and the test prep for Part 107 so much overlap with my flightsim days

Currently I live outside Richmond, Virginia in the country side which makes for some great airspace

Look forward to reading and posting here and maybe even meeting someone to fly with or chat Part 107 test prep with

Cheers
Welcome. You will learn a lot here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to this forum. I love the Richmond area, especially the fan district. The Tobacco Company Restaurant is one of my all time favorites, hands down. Graduated college 45 miles north of Richmond. If you can’t find the answer through the forum search feature, be sure to ask away, the folks here are mighty helpful.
Blue Skies from (now SoCal).

Last edited:
Welcome to this forum. I love the Richmond area, especially the fan district. The Tobacco Company Restaurant is one of my all time favorites, hands down. Graduated college 45 miles north of Richmond. If you can’t find the answer through the forum search feature, be sure to ask away, the folks here are mighty helpful.
Blue Skies from (now SoCal).

Nice, I actually moved here from the Bay Area

Hello everyone,

Cheers

Hashaam
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Good luck on your certification, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: hashfly
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929