DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Walsall, UK

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello all,

I just got my first drone, a Mavic 2 zoom, but I haven't flown it yet, as whenever I have the time these last few days it is either raining or windy, but the forecast looks good for early tomorrow......

Welcome: Your in for an adventure, and this forum is going to help you in everyway they can with that.

Phantomrain.org
Cutting edge Gear to fly your Mavic in Extreme Conditions.
Coal

Thanks for the welcome.
I made my first flight without any damage.
A few newbie surprises:
Even on mown grass, the rear props hit the grass, explains why all the people on youtube start off from a path ;)
30m up is a loong way away, but 30m in front seems only a tiny distance.

And yes, even after all those videos, I still took off the first time with the gimbal locked :rolleyes:

Thanks for the welcome.
I made my first flight without any damage.
A few newbie surprises:
Even on mown grass, the rear props hit the grass, explains why all the people on youtube start off from a path ;)
30m up is a loong way away, but 30m in front seems only a tiny distance.

And yes, even after all those videos, I still took off the first time with the gimbal locked :rolleyes:

You can save yourself a lot of heart ache by not following the path of looking for concrete places to launch because that increases your chances of magnetic interference, check out the Lunar Landing Pad to get way ahead of those problems.
New Product ! Lunar Landing Pad is shipping

Welcome to the Forum from the Sunny Nature Coast of Florida! Hope you enjoy the Forum!!

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. Like you said you already had some newbie surprises, One was leaving the gimbal locked, the other rear props hitting the grass. Easy fixes for both, I painted the clear plastic cover Red that came with my Air Cam. When its being transported I always know that the locking device is on the camera. Did not cost me anything put a small container of Red paint. The other fix is either buying skids which raise you bird a couple inches of the ground. Or, buying a landing pad. I use both. Anyway welcome to Mavic Pilots forum, we have a lot information to share. Not just one person, but over 90,000 members from all over the world. Besides this forum, you can get help on Mavic Help and Mavic tips which are very use full tools to gain knowledge and confidence when flying your aircraft. Fly safe and have fun.

Reactions: Facade
Thanks Spitfire, making the gimball cover opaque in front of the lens is a great idea!

Welcome to the forum and the hobby :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder