DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from West Virginia

Hello from Martinsburg, WV!

I am a fairly new drone pilot and a huge enthusiast of this new hobby. I have always loved photography, but owning a drone literally and figuratively take photography to new heights.

I own a DJI Mini 2 and a DJI Magic Air 2. I have managed to crash the former (rookie mistake of flying too low and being too focused on the screen as opposed to watching the drone to avoid tall trees) so I only own the latter now. :)

Looking forward to meeting other pilots and learning from everyone!
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

I am a fairly new drone pilot and a huge enthusiast of this new hobby. I have always loved photography, but owning a drone literally and figuratively take photography to new heights.

I own a DJI Mini 2 and a DJI Magic Air 2. I have managed to crash the former (rookie mistake of flying too low and being too focused on the screen as opposed to watching the drone to avoid tall trees) so I only own the latter now. :)

From one West Virginian to another.

Attachments

• 148594972_236882908143925_2399572095092950486_o.jpg
    148594972_236882908143925_2399572095092950486_o.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 4

Greetings from Lake Montezuma, Arizona and summers in Capon Bridge, West Virginia. Perhaps we can get together. I get to Martinsburg from time to to the VA Hospital or to AAA. ([email protected])

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Sorry for your loss, enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Greetings!
I once lived in Elkins WV

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121