DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from WI

ginshun

Reactions
Hey there everyone. I just got a Mavic Pro off Craigslist and am looking forward to getting some pics / vids.

This is not my first quad, but it is the first one of this type that I have used.

I come to the Mavic in a roundabout way, having started in quads with a couple small cheap ones and then building a full fledged 4S, FPV, racer from scratch. So the actual piloting is not really a problem, it's a heck of a lot easier than flying a racing drone line of sight, which is how I learned before getting an FPV headset. Lots of bells and whistles on this thing though. Hopefully all goes well.

ginshun

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Onward and Upward......

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome from a fellow Cheesehead! :) I'm "hangered" down in Stoughton. Good luck & happy flying!

Hey there everyone. I just got a Mavic Pro off Craigslist and am looking forward to getting some pics / vids.

This is not my first quad, but it is the first one of this type that I have used.

I come to the Mavic in a roundabout way, having started in quads with a couple small cheap ones and then building a full fledged 4S, FPV, racer from scratch. So the actual piloting is not really a problem, it's a heck of a lot easier than flying a racing drone line of sight, which is how I learned before getting an FPV headset. Lots of bells and whistles on this thing though. Hopefully all goes well.

ginshun
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King