Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Hello From Wiltshire UK

Miloslo

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have had two Mavic Pro's for a while now, use them for CCTV surveys and general fun. Both have been crashed(very lightly) a few times and over time I've fixed numerous components and broken more while at it. I am confident that my breaking bits days are over as I know where I went wrong.

I was considering setting up a hobby carrying out repairs, I spent 15 years automating electronics factories and can find my way around a pcb fairly well.

Does anyone have a parts list available for Mavic Pro's? I'm looking for the PCB mounted above the camera that controls the gimbal.

Thank you all in advance

Reactions: dirkclod

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Anthony

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have had two Mavic Pro's for a while now, use them for CCTV surveys and general fun. Both have been crashed(very lightly) a few times and over time I've fixed numerous components and broken more while at it. I am confident that my breaking bits days are over as I know where I went wrong.

I was considering setting up a hobby carrying out repairs, I spent 15 years automating electronics factories and can find my way around a pcb fairly well.

Does anyone have a parts list available for Mavic Pro's? I'm looking for the PCB mounted above the camera that controls the gimbal.

Thank you all in advance
Welcome ......

Bunny Too

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi All,

Thank you all in advance
Howdy from Wyoming @Miloslo , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Reaction score
All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martjay