DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello & Good Morning!

Maybe. But I kept it in sight the whole time. Keep looking at the screen, then the drone, back to the screen, back to the drone.... I do have to learn more and gain more experience.
The part that (and sometimes still is) I struggled with is the flying toward me. I'm looking @ the drone and need it to go right so I moved the stick right, but the drone went to my left. The drone did exactly what it was told. [Face palm] - I have to try thinking about it from the drone's perspective, not mine.

Reactions: RodPad
The part that (and sometimes still is) I struggled with is the flying toward me. I'm looking @ the drone and need it to go right so I moved the stick right, but the drone went to my left. The drone did exactly what it was told. [Face palm] - I have to try thinking about it from the drone's perspective, not mine.
Did the a couple of times. It’s going to take a while to really get the controls down. But it’s still a lot of fun to fly.

Did the a couple of times. It’s going to take a while to really get the controls down. But it’s still a lot of fun to fly.
One thing I started doing is when I watch other members videos on here is to put my hands in front of my tablet and use my thumbs to follow the actions of the drone in the video. I still get some things wrong, but then back it up to 'fix' my actions.

Reactions: RodPad and BrickAir
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helivideo