DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello I am new to the Forum

Gman60

Reactions
I'm new to the mavic community been flying since the mavic pro first came out recently I have had an issue after I get everything turned on the controller in the Drone seem to be hooked up it says ready to fly but it says disconnected on my phone screen and there's no camera view showing not sure what the issue is I've tried it on two different phones one is a brand new s22 Ultra Samsung Android and the other is my old Note 10 everything originally worked on the Note 10 haven't flown in a couple of months and having the same issue with both phones any help would be appreciated sorry for the long text

Hello from the Crossroads of America Gman60.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Ask about you issue in the Mavic Pro section and you will more likly
get a answer faster 😉
Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. Check in the the Mavic Pro forum for assistance. BTW: I use a Note 10 with all my quads with no issue. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

I'm new to the mavic community been flying since the mavic pro first came out recently I have had an issue

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar.

We also have various Forums within the MavicPiots Web Site that are dedicated to specific models and we have a Discussion Forum and a Help Forum just for the Mavic Pro. I recommend posting your issues there and you'll hit more folks who have experience with your model.

Good Luck and once again, Welcome to the Forum!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: GFields
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet