DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello / Olá from Portugal

flyrunner

Reactions
Hello to all.

I live in Lisbon - Portugal and started my drone adventure in December 2020 with a Dji Mini 2. Precisously only had a 15€ drone with which I played with my son for a few weeks (until it broke) in 2019.

The Mini 2 got me hooked. Super easy to fly, great video and photo quality. I immediately got in love with it.

I work with accident reconstruction and damage evaluation so I thought I would use the drone to assist me in those areas and it really did. But I saw a potential to work with other areas and needed a bigger drone for a more professional look (size mainly) and extra security given by the greater resistance to wind and collision sensors.

So after some thought between the Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Air I went with the second and got it last week. It's definitely a more substantial drone and I feel more reassured working with it.

I have been around the forum a lot and already participated in some discussions. Hope to learn from all of you.

You can check my YouTube for some Dji Mini 2 videos/photos or my Instagram

My latest video (edited with Fly App)

Last edited:
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland flyrunner.

Nice video clip.

Thanks for sharing and welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hello to all.

I live in Lisbon - Portugal and started my drone adventure in December 2020 with a Dji Mini 2. Precisously only had a 15€ drone with which I played with my son for a few weeks (until it broke) in 2019.

The Mini 2 got me hooked. Super easy to fly, great video and photo quality. I immediately got in love with it.

I work with accident reconstruction and damage evaluation so I thought I would use the drone to assist me in those areas and it really did. But I saw a potential to work with other areas and needed a bigger drone for a more professional look (size mainly) and extra security given by the greater resistance to wind and collision sensors.

So after some thought between the Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Air I went with the second and got it last week. It's definitely a more substantial drone and I feel more reassured working with it.

I have been around the forum a lot and already participated in some discussions. Hope to learn from all of you.

You can check my YouTube for some Dji Mini 2 videos/photos or my Instagram

My latest video (edited with Fly App)
Welcome to the forum,
Even though I live in the UK I'm from Madeira, and I received my Mavic Air 2 yesterday. As soon as the restrictions are over, I'm hoping to do some great flying in Madeira :)

Greetings!
Nice Video

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus