DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello there!

Welcome to the forum! With all of the new products that have been introduced by various manufacturers in the last year, there has never been a better time to get into the hobby. You have your work cut out for yourself choosing which one to ultimately purchase. Best of luck and again, welcome.

Hello good folks! I am a noob from Bangladesh. With no bird yet & actually here to find valuable suggestions/recommendations on my very first purchase! Hoping to learn & interact with all the great minds here! Very excited to be joined! Thanks for accepting me & offering such a nice platform.
Welcome to the group :) There's a lot of very good knowledge here but advising what you should buy needs a few questions asked first. Like, what do you want to achieve with your drone? Wind resistance, photo/video quality, etc. How much are you prepared to spend? There are different manufacturers on the market but I must confess than now I am on the DJI conveyor belt, I can't imagine using any other manufacturer. The products are good (market leader) and their aftersales service has also proved to be very good (and efficient).

So, let us know what you plans are.

Mike

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the group :) There's a lot of very good knowledge here but advising what you should buy needs a few questions asked first. Like, what do you want to achieve with your drone? Wind resistance, photo/video quality, etc. How much are you prepared to spend? There are different manufacturers on the market but I must confess than now I am on the DJI conveyor belt, I can't imagine using any other manufacturer. The products are good (market leader) and their aftersales service has also proved to be very good (and efficient).

So, let us know what you plans are.

Mike
Thanks Mike! I will make another post in the general/help section with in-details I guess. I am almost firm on DJI due to the great track record as you have already mentioned. Given the situation of my country & no official presence of DJI, there is no after-sales service officially offered so almost every other electronic item I buy is a one-off purchase here. Thanks for chiming in! Stay Safe!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada