DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello!

gslibey

Reactions
Hello! Just got a Mavic mini off eBay. Flown it twice, what a blast. I used to fly the real thing (F-4 Phantom II) back in the dark ages (1965-1972). One tour of RVN ('68-69). Not flown anything since I left the Marine Corps in 1972. This little guy is a ton of fun, but sort of hard to see. I'm trying to find a longer connecting cable to my android phone so I can try FPV. Looked everywhere but can't seem to find a micro USB to USB C cable about 3' long anywhere. Any suggestions?
Glad to have found you all!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland gslibey.

I can't help you with the cable but I can Thank You for your service and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from Tallahassee FL !!!!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to our Forum, from the friendly skies of Texas!

The Mini was a good choice. Despite its small size and low price, it has good performance and a reasonably good camera. The Mini weighs only 249 grams, so it doesn't fly as well in wind as well as the heavier drones. On windy days, it’s best to fly upwind so that you’ll have a tailwind on the way back.

Read the manual, and practice using “Find My Drone”. Chances are you'll crash and/or lose your Mini. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone. Lots of fun stuff to shoot all over the US of A. When you have questions, there are over 100,000 of us here to help you be a better pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Happy flying, and thanks for your service to our country!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Mini/20200212/Mavic_Mini_User_Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf

Hello there pilot. I used strobe light and put on the belly so i can see may mavic mini. Enjoy and be safe
I am going to use LUME Cube, states visible for 3 miles, but mounting on bottom afraid of blocking vents. Mine on top, also want to get the orientation markers I think may suggest some company called Firhouse, will need to look up. I am a data nut, and I LOVE all the data I can look nout by uploading to AIRDATA :) so much data :)

Reactions: mrjohnc1
I am going to use LUME Cube, states visible for 3 miles, but mounting on bottom afraid of blocking vents. Mine on top, also want to get the orientation markers I think may suggest some company called Firhouse, will need to look up. I am a data nut, and I LOVE all the data I can look nout by uploading to AIRDATA :) so much data :)
Get Firehouse strobes... certified 3.5 miles and many more color options...great mounts from our own @Aerial-Pixel ... have them on all my drones. Bought Lume cubes, and even used dual I don’t get any illumination that makes a difference past about 10 feet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarstenG