DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HELP DJI go4

Bigbird48

Reactions
I just bought a refurbished mini Ipad4 went to download go4 and it says It not compatible with my ipad version. which is 9.3 I think. I know nothing about apple products . is there anyway to get an older version of go4 that will work with this Ipad. I bought this to be used as a dedicated drone screen

You need to update the iOS version on the iPad. The iPad mini 4 should support iOS 12, the current version.

I just bought a refurbished mini Ipad4 went to download go4 and it says It not compatible with my ipad version. which is 9.3 I think. I know nothing about apple products . is there anyway to get an older version of go4 that will work with this Ipad. I bought this to be used as a dedicated drone screen

It’s not an iPad mini 4 !
iPad mini 4 is compatible
You probably have a 2 or 3 not a 4.

Reactions: marksn
Get iPad Air 2 it’s cheaper and can handle 4K editing and export.dont forget LTE version for the gps inside.

is the a way to check what Ipad i wa sold they said it was an ipad 4 the model in settings say its a
Apple iPad mini MD529LL/A
This is what was sold to me the dealer says its an Ipad mini4
its says its version is up todate won't take 10

Last edited:
You need to connect your ipad 4 mini to itunes and update iOS to the latest version. Once you have done that you will be able to download go4. Many many people use the ipad 4 mini for there drones so no reason your should be different.

When I try to download the latest version which is 10.3 I think it tells me my ipad is not compatible with this version. this is the model #
MD529LL/A

When I Google MD529LL/A I see a lot of hits for a 1st generation iPad, which would explain the problem. The current version of iOS is actually 11-point-something, and it no longer supports older devices like that iPad.

yes I did that also just wanted someone else to verify before I read the riot act to the seller thanx

Well good news I just emailed the seller and he refunded my money no questions asked and said to keep the mini don't bother to return it. well its useless to me cause i bought it to run my drone Oh I for got to mention it came with a cracked screen which in the beginning I told him if it ran my drone ok I'd keep it anyway as it seem to work ok with the screen cracked screen but it won't run the drone so.

Well good news I just emailed the seller and he refunded my money no questions asked and said to keep the mini don't bother to return it. well its useless to me cause i bought it to run my drone Oh I for got to mention it came with a cracked screen which in the beginning I told him if it ran my drone ok I'd keep it anyway as it seem to work ok with the screen cracked screen but it won't run the drone so.
Great go get a iPad Air 2 LTE you won’t regret it.
I had started with iPad mini 4 non LTE 128gig but sold it for the Air 2. It does it all GPS 4K editing its just as thin as iPad mini 4. You really see what your doing closer to trees tops breathtaking footage!

I only have 250 budget

If you cant get an iPad, consider a reconditioned iPhone 6s+ or newer. I use my old one without cell service enabled. Large screen, just a hare smaller than a standard Crystal Sky, good backlighting, runs dJI Go 4 and Litchi. The reconditioned 64mb 6s+’s are within your budget.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman