DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help Find a missing dog

ewallace978

Reactions
My black lab run off into a large cornfield, Searching by ground did not work out. Would any one be interested in a job of flying their drone to see if he could be spotted?
The area to be searched is in Pataskala, OH 43062 Just east of Columbus

Please contact me

Attachments

• Bailey.jpg
    Bailey.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 46
  • Lost Dog.png
    Lost Dog.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 55
Reactions: Chirp
I would help if I were nearby but am not optimistic of the outcome. Unless that corn field has been harvested, it will be very difficult to impossible to spot your lab in it. I treat my dogs like family and wish you the best of luck getting yours back.

I wish you all the best in finding your pooch safe and sound, but what makes you think he is still anywhere near that field?
Not to be a naysayer, but most dogs love to run and explore.
Let us know what happens

I actually spotted her last night just before dark, Unfortunately she went back into the field, so 3 days later she seems like she hasn't gone very far. I know flying a drone over a cornfield is a long shot but searching by ground hasn't yielded any results either

Either she is eating rats and rabbits or she is getting hungry by now. Perhaps you can entice her with food?

It may come back on its if it get hungry or lonely, but if likes it out there, it may just go feral. Looks young. Hope you get Bailey back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000