DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help flying mini

braz

Reactions
Any know why i cannot fly my Mini in my house and garden, would it be because I'm in a restricted zone which it says . i am live 3 miles from a airport but earlier this year i was able to fly the Air.

Any know why i cannot fly my Mini in my house and garden, would it be because I'm in a restricted zone which it says . i am live 3 miles from a airport but earlier this year i was able to fly the Air.
That’s the reason and DJI programming. Check the aeronauatical charts for the area.

Please read this post. A firmware release in "late December" might solve your issue depending on where you are located.

If you're in a blue zone, that's an authorization zone. Even for airports in G airspace, DJI has those in approach paths towards the runway. As was said, DJI hasn't included means to unlock those in the Fly app yet.

Please read this post. A firmware release in "late December" might solve your issue depending on where you are located.

Thank you for you're help.

If you're in a blue zone, that's an authorization zone. Even for airports in G airspace, DJI has those in approach paths towards the runway. As was said, DJI hasn't included means to unlock those in the Fly app yet.
Thanks for reply.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki