DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HELP for apple tv 12v - mavic pro mini ipad 4 no 3g + lcd monitor hdmi 22 " apple tv not see wifi with mirror ipad...

junglew

Reactions
use apple tv that transmits in mirror with air play but needs a network with which you and ipad of the mavic are connected ... outdoors in a meadow i have activated the net on macbook pro network name MACBOOKPRO USER open WIFI .. iPadmini 4 sees it and connects apple tv does not see it..in this case the mac book would be a portable ruter, but apple tv does not see its network ... how to solve? in you tube mirror mavic in big lcd is the video with apple tv 12v. or buy portable mini router for wifi create ...with no sim no adsl..? have link for this question ? i have apple tv 12v mavic pro with mini ipad 4 no sim ad like send video to maxi lcd by apple tv... sorry for english i am from italy :-( if have link for buy mini router portable or help me please contact cotecorsaire gmail.

Last edited:
For my undertanding:
You want to transmit the life dronefootage as a lifefeed to your big screen, using the macbook to create a network where the ipad and the tv are connected in, so you can mirror your ipad (and with that the feed from the drone) to your tv. Is hat correct?

If so, some things to consider:
# What is the distance between the macbook and the tv? If you do not see the network on the tv, the distance might be to big.
# Think about what added value you have on putting it on the screen away from where you are flying. If you want to show people what you did, just get the footage from the drone, edit it a little bit and then show it.

resolved with
mini router 5v...
and modding apple tv 3 in 12v
alls wifi....
;-) thanks

Attachments

• ground.JPG
    ground.JPG
    680.4 KB · Views: 17
Good work junglew. So many options for our ground stations when we fiddle around a bit.
Here’s mine

CF3D526C-72EF-4648-97C9-6C16F12EEC7D.jpegCD3CCBF7-7785-4B3B-87ED-B4195BC5A4BE.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J