DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HELP!!!!! LOCKED OUT OF DJI APP

Hey Guys , I thought the post was over with. What does message 37 through message 40 have to do with everything before then.
What's the connection in words a non computer guy can comprehend . And what is a notebook ? Like I said , I thought that everything was sorted out and we just have to wait a couple of days for an update. Now I'm getting more confused than ever. Just wanna fly my drone ;D

Larry noted that the new version of Assistant 2 doesn't work with Mavic Air and a couple other models, so unless I misinterpreted something, he appears to be stuck with running the program from the command prompt, at least for now. With no intent to offend anyone or appear demeaning to folks less familiar with computer terminology, I posted the batch file suggestion as a shortcut. I apologize if it came across as too arcane. Sometimes things can't be adequately described in terms not specific to the subject.

Notebook is a basic word/text processing program what comes with Windows. Click the start button and in the search field, type "notebook" and hit enter. Then, follow my instructions to the letter, adding Larry's "run as administrator" suggestion, and and it will work fine.

If you personally neither need or want this procedure, then consider my suggestion as directed at those who do, for however long (or short) it's useful. It worked for Larry, and it was to his post I replied. Some might want to fly without waiting a couple of days.

(I'm not a Mac guy, so I have no idea what the equivalent procedure would be with those things. Anyone?)

It's too cold and windy and wet and sloppy here for my MA right now, but as soon as the smoke settles and the dust clears, I'm out there.

Larry noted that the new version of Assistant 2 doesn't work with Mavic Air and a couple other models, so unless I misinterpreted something, he appears to be stuck with running the program from the command prompt, at least for now. With no intent to offend anyone or appear demeaning to folks less familiar with computer terminology, I posted the batch file suggestion as a shortcut. I apologize if it came across as too arcane. Sometimes things can't be adequately described in terms not specific to the subject.

Notebook is a basic word/text processing program what comes with Windows. Click the start button and in the search field, type "notebook" and hit enter. Then, follow my instructions to the letter, adding Larry's "run as administrator" suggestion, and and it will work fine.

If you personally neither need or want this procedure, then consider my suggestion as directed at those who do, for however long (or short) it's useful. It worked for Larry, and it was to his post I replied. Some might want to fly without waiting a couple of days.

(I'm not a Mac guy, so I have no idea what the equivalent procedure would be with those things. Anyone?)

It's too cold and windy and wet and sloppy here for my MA right now, but as soon as the smoke settles and the dust clears, I'm out there.
Thanks and no offense taken. Sounds like good advice to me.

Just wait a few days, DJI is going to release an updated version of Assistant 2 which resolves the certificate issue.
Schöne Grüße Mein Herr, have you herd anything new about the software update for the mavic pro 1. I dont feel secure that my pc will automatically update the real new info , so that's why I'm here to bug you. Spass!
Attached is what my screen is showing me at 3:52 pm East coast UsaScreenshot (698).png

have you herd anything new about the software update for the mavic pro 1
Not yet ... expect the release every day ...

Read it..
OK , and do what with it. I've read it and unlike some people I am not such an expert. The question I asked Keule was if I was to do anything with it. Do me a favor in the future , unless you have some helpful input would you ever mind not getting involved. Every message from you has been some snarky comment. Thanks Bye now.

Well after 53 messages , my Mavic Pro "1" is back up in the sky thanks especially to the heads up von meinen Herr Keule who pointed out the obvious, that there was an update for Windows 10.
Just his mentioning that update, saved me from tinkering around any further with many strange settings in my pc.
So Guys' N Gals please check for the simplest solution prior to making any changes to your computer. I ended up having to fork out $200 to a computer guy to undo the changes I had made , changes which never had to be made in the first place.

One other thing , not really associated with that issue but through all of this I found out that the drone has 2 compasses, I didn't know that and I'm sure there are others who also don't . I was baffled with the calibration issues I was having so I opened her up once again and low and behold the #2 compass plug was disconnected(which is at the rear btw)

And also a lesson I will not forget is that the screw which holds the #1 front sensor , is a non magnetic screw for a good reason, I'm assuming.
I'm mentioning this because I had managed to put a magnetic screw in its place after doing a complete tear down, ie every screw was on the table and I had mixed them up. A rookie move ,I'm not afraid to admit , i just hope that it might come in useful to someone who's getting ready to make a bigger mess than what's needed as I did.

Thanks again to those who were helpful.?‍♂️

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360Guy