DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Assistant 2 v1.2.5 released (Mar 27, 2019)

Reactions: railrode1
Finally, the long awaited Assistant 2 has been released.

Assistant 2

View attachment 67403
Thanks for the heads up!

I downloaded, installed, and ran the new version of DJI Assistant 2, then attached my Mavic Air. The drone was correctly recognized, and I was able to get a list of available firmware versions (I already have the latest version).

Sure looks like the new version resolves the security certificate problems. I'm a happy camper.

Larry

Reactions: Keule
*** v.1.2.4 WAS the older version required for GOGS RE.
So does this release FIX the RANGE Issue????
ANYBODY?

Reactions: Ex Coelis
Thanks for the heads up!

I downloaded, installed, and ran the new version of DJI Assistant 2, then attached my Mavic Air. The drone was correctly recognized, and I was able to get a list of available firmware versions (I already have the latest version).

Sure looks like the new version resolves the security certificate problems. I'm a happy camper.

Larry
The same here... finaly it works properly with mavic air. Thumbswayup

In the spanish version of DJI web page the date is wrong (it shows 2018-02-26) but it is indeed the 1.2.5 version

I have checked all the boxes, etc... No little red box.
(The red box is only for visualization done by me). You should only see a 4 character/digit sequence.

Any AV Software interfering with the Assistant? If in doubt, disable AV/Firewall for a few minutes. Just to see if you get the CAPTCHA.

(The red box is only for visualization done by me). You should only see a 4 character/digit sequence.

Any AV Software interfering with the Assistant? If in doubt, disable AV/Firewall for a few minutes. Just to see if you get the CAPTCHA.
Nothing. Even with Firewall and Spam filter turned off.

Even with Firewall and Spam filter turned off.
Then let's
* uninstall Assistant 2
* reboot
* Install Assistant 2
* Login ...

(always with Spam filter off - It's seems that the server which delivers the Captcha is being blocked)

Reactions: Smalls
Then let's
* uninstall Assistant 2
* reboot
* Install Assistant 2
* Login ...

(always with Spam filter off - It's seems that the server which delivers the Captcha is being blocked)
You called it. Finally saw the code and I'm in. Have been plagued with this dilemma for ages. Thanks again. Do you suppose that the Spam filter will have to be off in future logins

Reactions: Thomas B
Do you suppose that the Spam filter will have to be off in future logins
No, once you're logged in, all is good ...
The login credentials are being cached and valid for future use.
If you need, for whatever reason, to logout and re-login again in Assistant 2, then you know where to search when the captcha is not displayed ;)

Reactions: Smalls
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998