DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Assistant 2 v1.2.5 released (Mar 27, 2019)

Here is good install:
Version1.2.4 asst2 windows
Plus usb installer from flight simulator

upload here the executable?

rats, upload balked on size exceed,
gotta cloud them, link download standby

Last edited:
hewo
I am not understanding your response unless it is for someone else, and there is no link in the post, and why would you want 1.2.4?

My interpretation based on the links I posted:
the MAVIC PRO Windows version is 2.1.5, the MAC is 2.1.4
and they are not being updated any more

The MAVIC 2 Windows & MAC version is 2.0.8

what does that tell you?

hewo
I am not understanding your response unless it is for someone else, and there is no link in the post, and why would you want 1.2.4?

My interpretation based on the links I posted:
the MAVIC PRO Windows version is 2.1.5, the MAC is 2.1.4
and they are not being updated any more

The MAVIC 2 Windows & MAC version is 2.0.8

what does that tell you?
entity is cleaving asst2 into facets customized for unique family rather genus class (rich, median, and poor) whereas prior, single asst2 accommodated ALL (is that right?)

hold on for a moment while i cloud the installers. never posted cloud download link in here so learning curve undertaken

that is what it looks like - however, I am a little surprised that updates would be discontinued for Mavic Pro , Mavic Air, etc.

that is what it looks like - however, I am a little surprised that updates would be discontinued for Mavic Pro , Mavic Air, etc.
entity is abandoning microsoft tariff ($$$).
instead using phone internet apk or apples equivalent for soft writing devices.
i guess a better term weaning off the windows10 soft writing vehicle (yet vision cal cant be phone accommodated)

standby for installer asst2v1.2.4, its notes, and the installer usb win10 replcmnt drvr (the usb stuff came out of bigger installer called flight simulator). i gotta upload from win10 laptop. i recall downloading them from china linked email.
the hardships hitting you folks right now is transient while weaning migration proceeds.

Maybe the Mavic Pro and Mavic Air have reached the end of their production cycle?

here is win10 laptop trying to upload installers and documentation. the clouds incessantly demand your email addresses (impossible undertaking). ftp would be easier.

update: forum here disallows upload of the zip executables.
what recourse alternative? ftp?

Attachments

• 8kqHMiYZ.txt
    2 KB · Views: 2
  • 8kqHMiYZ.txt
    2 KB · Views: 1
  • DJI+Assistant+2+Release+Notes(1.2.4).zip
    623.8 KB · Views: 5
ok, i found the download hosting reposit for thirty days:

Maybe the Mavic Pro and Mavic Air have reached the end of their production cycle?
gee, did i miss posting this answer? the windows freedom is being migrated to cellphone apps though i cant figure how vision eyes calibration w/out pc could be accomplished. the various asst2 versions current, are uniquely assigned to a particular class of drone, but appears to folks as phasing out asst2 support into retire.

hewo, dude, I guess I am a little dense or maybe something is missing in the translation, but I have no idea where you are going with this.
The "latest" versions (Win & MAC) of asst2 for Mavic Pro, Air, etc. are available from DJI. But that looks like it will be the last if "Updates Discontinued". The version for Mavic 2 is available from DJI. So what do I do with all these posts?

hewo, dude, I guess I am a little dense or maybe something is missing in the translation, but I have no idea where you are going with this.
The "latest" versions (Win & MAC) of asst2 for Mavic Pro, Air, etc. are available from DJI. But that looks like it will be the last if "Updates Discontinued". The version for Mavic 2 is available from DJI. So what do I do with all these posts?
What is being done is shift from the windows pc into cellphone app
What is misleading is the phone cant accomplish vision cal

What is being done is shift from the windows pc into cellphone app
What is misleading is the phone cant accomplish vision cal
Hewo, where are you getting your information? I really don't think DJI could ever make a phone app that has all the capabilities of DJI Assistant 2. Calibrating the vision sensors requires a full-size monitor, and I can't imagine doing that with a (relatively tiny) cell phone screen.

Please provide us your source for this claim.

Larry

larry, from the past, we find asst2 permitted more freedom for user designated change from default. fast forward, a lot of freedom has been superceded, or, abandoned. i found the rc device flash can be in phone apk, rollback too, if non anti rollback. i found device aircraft flash can be in phone apk, rollback too, if non anti rollback. i find stick cal, compass cal, imu cal, but not vision cal, in phone apk.
i did read of this shift when trying to get win10 to function with asst2v1.2.4 before release asst2v1.2.5, horribly disjointed. rumors centered on rogue infiltration purposefully exploiting windows user, another rumor of device driver and program smeared UNTRUSTED, and yet another rumor entity intolerant of microsofts continual fees keeping windows afloat.
I'm certain back issues running well in winXpProSp3 and win7 might have issues as future flashings turnaround duties to the phones app. the mentality of retaining yesteryears freedom by purposefully not updating the soft eventually tires.
theres a lot thrown in to this mix. there are flyers who must tune aircraft flights via asst2 prior version of liberal capabilities. yes there is uncertainty this may change. here in the united states, it may get worse due to govt liabilities.
I must backtrack my history to the time facing horrible blockade installing v1.2.4 into win10, as this is where i researched what you are so concerned with. entity tasked my vision cal at that era, so i was forced to get a laptop and perform it, so i succeeded.

hewo
the operative word seems to be RUMORS.
I'm for verification b4 repeating hear-say.
Just me being an engineer.

hewo
the operative word seems to be RUMORS.
I'm for verification b4 repeating hear-say.
Just me being an engineer.
so why come to me? fact by nonrumor should not prevent truth, unless in transience

• Wow
Reactions: JAW
I am trying to use DJi Assistant 2 v2.0.8 and getting Blocked needing System Administrator to assist. I tried to run as System Admin, too. No luck. Aircraft flys, but "Black Screen" due to no image transmission. Is there a way to verify the current version/release you have on the Mavic and the RC in order to determine which updates are needed. (I assume the Mavic and RC need to have same firmware)

I am trying to use DJi Assistant 2 v2.0.8 and getting Blocked needing System Administrator to assist. I tried to run as System Admin, too. No luck. Aircraft flys, but "Black Screen" due to no image transmission. Is there a way to verify the current version/release you have on the Mavic and the RC in order to determine which updates are needed. (I assume the Mavic and RC need to have same firmware)
your craft is not mavic air
that's why your ver is 2 upwards
asst2 has been segregated, apparently your ver2 is not useable for mavic air
if youre in win10 pc suggest drilling this forum for win10 workarounds getting asst2v1.2.4(or 1.2.5 latest) properly working. there's no macintosh equal i think.

You’ll need to let the Windows gurus know what type of machine and windows version you are running.
There are threads on how to do it if you haven’t tried searching.
Don’t despair, you’ll get it to work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes