DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Assistant 2 v1.2.5 released (Mar 27, 2019)

Can I be logged into both DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom as well as DJI Assistant 2. Or is it one or the other but not both.
You can stay logged in both of the Assistants apps, but you can only use one at a time.
(Only have one app open at a time)

but continued to show the 301 error at every sign in attempt.
I've seen numerous reports with that error. All kind of instances, using Assistant login, trying to activate new devices and so forth.
It might be a glitch with DJI servers, they have modified some URL links on their websites as i have found out in the last few weeks.
It seems that only some countries are affected. That's could be related to DJI's Geo-location enforcement on the websites DJI is using.

All you could do is waiting and try again to login at a later time.

I've seen numerous reports with that error. All kind of instances, using Assistant login, trying to activate new devices and so forth.
It might be a glitch with DJI servers, they have modified some URL links on their websites as i have found out in the last few weeks.
It seems that only some countries are affected. That's could be related to DJI's Geo-location enforcement on the websites DJI is using.

All you could do is waiting and try again to login at a later time.
Will try on a daily basis for a bit. By the way, virus checker and Spam filter have to be disabled when installing to have the verification code show.

With most recent prior this, you have to tweak registry accept certificate of blocked publisher, you have to tweak registry user account control, you have to tweak windows usb driver using driver installer of flight simul, and it then works very well, none of that partial flash folks report of. There is time sliced windows10 polling of the laptop's usb tributaries heard on speaker and the app demands cycling the plug if no progress 5minutes but no need as flash always successfully completes. Also, windows10 doesnt adore format file system inside drone repositories so i click dismiss both reposits (linux versus exfat). Comparing proficiency, windows10 is a lot faster flashing than cellphone android method and drone battery doesnt get used much time for flashing duration windows10

You want to say that again in plain English. I may be computer literate but your reply in way above me.
I was instructed rolling back and fwd firmware in investigating close radius disconnection. The only way was windows10 assistant2 provided from support. That installer was blocked by win10 being certificate of publisher delinquent hence registry tweaked to not block delinquent certificate of publisher. Properties of installer also had to be configured unblock. Registry user account control must be tweaked allowing admin full control in order to launch installer. Mounting of device (drone, repositories in drone, rc, not batteries) can not occur with win10 furnished usb driver. Installer flight simul has those drivers replacing win10's. Then energized drone alone or energized rc alone can be usb mounted as seen in assistant2. During flashing win10 sounds tinkle telling you it's trying to handshake correctly the involved device. Recall the drone repositories usb accessible 8gb and 1tb sdcard being polled. I clicked dismiss those nags for drone repositories that win10 desires filing system another venue ntfs, exfat. The assistant2 never sleeps during operations, very good, completing the desired process without ever glitching stalling (there's issues about it).
You must receive "SUCCESS" at 100% completion of write into device.
Win10 must be current including latest updates. Defender should be configured disabled for install. Stock win10 will bring less idiosyncracies

I'm getting the same error 1-302
It could be your win10 network stack disallowing server connect to china server? If you can surf the internet yet cant connect to the china server (usa mirror?) its very possible win10 is precluding server request and connect.
Did you get same glitch with most previous asst2?

It could be your win10 network stack disallowing server connect to china server? If you can surf the internet yet cant connect to the china server (usa mirror?) its very possible win10 is precluding server request and connect.
Did you get same glitch with most previous asst2?
Yes I did. The previous version 1.2.4 wouldn't download at all. It was giving me an Administrator denial or something of that sort.

Yes I did. The previous version 1.2.4 wouldn't download at all. It was giving me an Administrator denial or something of that sort.
Yup, win10 overly restrictive of dji because of revoked certificate publisher. But i succeeded. Tweak registry to lift lockdowns "user account control", search that tweak. Then download. View properties to "unblock". Download trialfree flightsimul and locate executable driver pack for substituting win10's usb. Search special win10startup for booting "ignore unsigned driver instalation". Boot special said install simul. Prove rc usb cabled can respond simul navigation using sticks buttons. Good? That means substituted usb drvr good working. Then close and install asst2. The success is affirmed mounting craft usb cabled as seen in asst2 (one device, not both energized cabled). Only one device energized cabled allowed.
I gotta do another win10 because girlfriends laptop bogs highend drone video playback. More intel processor buff. Btw, port asst2 cal video into huge home tv screen. Folks not realize leverage gained. Big difference flying with sensory protect engaged but none gps (banquet hall ballroom flying)

Someone above mentioned they keep getting "Network Error" when attempting to login. I'm experiencing the same issue. Is it a Win 10 thing? What platform are those who are successfully logging in using? Oh, and why does this new version have "(Updates Discontinued)" next to the title in the Download area?

I have the same error Ill try turning defender off and reinstall

I'm getting the same error 1-302

I am using Windows 10, current updates
I had the original problem trying to install DJI Assistant 2 for MPP and M2P with the "PROTECTION" error. When the new 2019 version(s) came out they installed successfully with no problems.
The next problem was the Network Error(1-103). It came up immediately when I tried to login.
1-302     .jpg
I created a thread on the DJ I Forums yesterday and today I was ask to try to login again.
I was able to login with no problems. I haven't tried to connect to the AC yet but here's hoping.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes