DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I did firmware updates on my MAVIC 2 yesterday and can't fly today due to CODE:30064.

SHAWNEROO

Reactions
I did the updates and today the MAVIC is "UNABLE TO TAKE OFF". I searched fixes and most suggest using DJI ASSISTANT SOFTWARE 2. I go to the DJI site and check out the ASSISTANT SOFTWARE and the page says that it is not available for MAC newer than VERSION 11. My MAC is a 12.6.9. I guess I would like to revert back to the firmware I had prior to the update (assuming the update is the cause of the CODE 30064. This is very frustrating. Any suggestions??

Last edited:
If you had a compass error, that would have produced a message via the app.
Was there a particular reason for the update?

I was notified on my controller that a new update was available so I updated. All updates now read as being current right now. It just won't allow me to launch. There was a notification on my screen (just below "Unable to Launch") that lasted about 1 second when I tried to launch but I didn't have time to read it. It was several sentences long and I thought it contained the word "observation" or something. Several times I restarted and attempted to trigger that notification but it wouldn't. Is there any way to undo this update without having to use a PC??

That would be a no.
Lesson learned. Just because a notice appears that there is an update available, it’s your choice to update or ignore. Prior to any update, research is best.
You are stuck with plugging into a pc and hopefully there is an option to revert back to an earlier firmware version.

Many people have this error code, and it seems that there is no general fix for it. Some have solved it by refreshing the firmware with DJI assistant, some have fixed it by reinstalling Go4 (or DJI Fly).
Have a look at these websites:

Good luck!

Reactions: PixelMagic
This, by chance, wouldn’t have anything to do with updating Air2 for RID would it ? Because I haven’t done mine yet.

This, by chance, wouldn’t have anything to do with updating Air2 for RID would it ? Because I haven’t done mine yet.
I updated mine with no issues.

I think you might be in a DJI no fly zone. Even if the FAA says you can fly, in certain areas, DJI says you can’t. Create a LAANC and then create an unlocking request on DJI go fly. Follow the directions to sync it to your controller, import it to your drone and turn the switch to on. The type of request you need to make is custom unlocking and you will need to upload the LAANC. Let me know if you need further explanation. If you haven’t tried this, it’s worth a shot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas