DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help me! Mystery of the photos

EnricoBrun

Reactions
A little while ago I made a flight where I created a Hyperlapse correctly stored in the SD of the mavic 2 pro and then I took 4 photos in normal mode and these ARE NOT FROM ANYWHERE! What happened ??? They were so beautiful that I'm so sad to have lost them !!!:(:(:(

If I am understanding you you don't see them when you look in the app, like if you didn't download them from the app you will not see them but should be on your sd card when you remove it and look at that .

If I am understanding you you don't see them when you look in the app, like if you didn't download them from the app you will not see them but should be on your sd card when you remove it and look at that .
no no, I connected the Mavic to the Mac is on the sim there is only the Hyperlapse of today, missing the 4 photos! it seems that the drone has taken them (I hear the sound of the photo shoot) without then recording them in SD !!! Mystery!!!

Well that is odd and not sure what to tell you.
If the hyper was there so should have been all those
pictures and if you had left the hyper mode those 4 pictures
should have been there. Maybe look in those and for whatever reason that’s where they went.
Other than that I really have no clue. Sorry

Did you look in all of the various folders (Internal Memory or sd-card)? I know the drone seems to sort stuff so that Pans appear in one folder, Hyper's in another and plain photos elsewhere. Might you have transferred them to your phone or tablet?

Reactions: Kilrah
Did you look in all of the various folders (Internal Memory or sd-card)? I know the drone seems to sort stuff so that Pans appear in one folder, Hyper's in another and plain photos elsewhere. Might you have transferred them to your phone or tablet?
I looked everywhere, there are not, as they have never been taken! :(

I thought of the internal storage vs SD card angle, but if he found some files for the flight on the SD card, all the files should be there and none on the internal storage.

Can you connect the phone/app/controller to the drone with the sd card in, and preview the photos through go4?
Sometimes they get corrupted and when you preview them in go4 they are reinstated on the sd card.
Worth a try, if not I have no other ideas I'm afraid.

App wouldn't reinstate it, but if the AC was powered off while still recording, then the files wouldn't be finalized and appear corrupt. Powering up the AC would close/finalize the last recording.

Guys everything was fine! I did a Hyperlapse of 200 photos and everything is correctly present in SD / Dji Go4 then I did 4 single photo normal mode (disappeared-or never stored) and then before landing a simple video also this correctly present in the Sd! Only the 4 photos are not there !!!

as you can see in the path there are photos Hyperlapse but then missing the 4 photos I took in the stretch behind the Hyperlapse ... red circle

Attachments

• 93C27D2B-BF7F-406D-982B-C087F35466EA.jpeg
    93C27D2B-BF7F-406D-982B-C087F35466EA.jpeg
    793.7 KB · Views: 31
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
comoxvalleydroneservices