DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help needed to activate flying ap on controler

FlushVision

Reactions
I just got a mini3 pro with RC the other day and I finally got around to setting it all up for it's first flight. On the RC I started to put my details into it and I saw that I needed to create an account. Upon entering my email and password and inputting the verification code it just keep on going around in circles and I'm going no-where fast. what am I doing wrong ?

It's asking me to 'Enter your registered email address' but I haven't , as far as I know, registered my email address with dji

Last edited:
Are they asking for the email address you used to register other DJI drones in the past?

It might be worth contacting DJI support to see if they can help you through this.

Are they asking for the email address you used to register other DJI drones in the past?

It might be worth contacting DJI support to see if they can help you through this.
I have had dji products in the past but it was years ago...2015 in fact (a Phantom 2 Vision and a Phantom 2 Vision Plus). One was bought from Amazon and the other directly from dji website. I simply can't remember if I registered it at the time, but I suppose that I must have done since I get their marketing emails. Either way, when I enter my email address and enter and verify a password as a new account setup I get nowhere. For the life of me I can't remember previously making an account and if I did I certainly can't remember a password that I may have used at the time.

I'm in the U.K. Can you or someone tell me the phone no. for customer support or can I do that through the website ?

Go to DJI.COM and CREATE an Account.
Then use that email and password to login on your RC.

Thanks for all the replies. All sorted now. I went to their web site, put my email address in and asked to reset the password. Received an email back to reset the password which I did then went to the RC and used it there. Voila! It accepted it and I was able to finish the set-up. It's now ready to fly, just waiting for favourable weather now for it's first flight.

I knew your handle sounded familiar. Hope to see some of your wonderful videos here on MavicPilots also.
yes. Just waiting for better weather. I still have my H480 but I haven't had it in the air for six months: The last time I uploaded one of my vids to Yuneec Pilots was the last time I flew it. It was just getting too much to lug around given my health status. Hopefully this new mini will bridge the gap.

yes. Just waiting for better weather. I still have my H480 but I haven't had it in the air for six months: The last time I uploaded one of my vids to Yuneec Pilots was the last time I flew it. It was just getting too much to lug around given my health status. Hopefully this new mini will bridge the gap.
I think you will find the mini to be much easier to transport, although it may be less stable in winds. The camera should be better and being a sub 250g bird will make legal flying a bit easier also.

Wishing you better weather soon.

Reactions: FlushVision
I think you will find the mini to be much easier to transport, although it may be less stable in winds. The camera should be better and being a sub 250g bird will make legal flying a bit easier also.

Wishing you better weather soon.
Well looking a the weather forecast it looks as though the earliest opportunity to go flying will be next Monday. Is the mini significantly less stable than a H480 ? I know that a H480 is rock solid in the air and would be difficult to beat with it having the six props, I didn't think for one moment that the mini would come close the the H480 in that regard. But, again, Is the shortfall significant ?

Last edited:
Reactions: DoomMeister
Well looking a the weather forecast it looks as though the earliest opportunity to go flying will be next Monday. Is the mini significantly less stable than a H480 ? I know that a H480 is rock solid in the air and would be difficult to beat with it having the six props, I didn't think for one moment that the mini would come close the the H480 in that regard. But, again, Is the shortfall significant ?
The mini 3 handles wind fairly well but definitely not as well as the bigger birds, you will notice a difference. It's also harder to keep sight of them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas