DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help needed. Unknown error light code and not connecting to controler

ok if you have a SD card in the drone then just try another one because it wont connect if the card is corrupted
when you have the screen on you device that you put on the post then with the gimbal cover off start the drone and just put it down and wait after a short time the controller will buzz and the screen will change to go fly then touch that and you should get a camera view appear
I used now another card, from a photo camera. I followed the steps, the result is the same: Drone red light blinking and controller all 4 light blinking

Reactions: old man mavic
Please confirm that once you launch the app, you then log into your DJI account. (you will need WIFI access. Ignore the fact you can't connect to the drone.

one last thing to try is delete and reinstall the app on your device and if that fails then you could try to do a relink between the RC and AC follow the linking process in the manual

Please confirm that once you launch the app, you then log into your DJI account. (you will need WIFI access. Ignore the fact you can't connect to the drone.
Yes, i am logged in. I can enter in the profile menu and see my mail, flight history etc

one last thing to try is delete and reinstall the app on your device and if that fails then you could try to do a relink between the RC and AC follow the linking process in the manual
I just have done that. It is exactly the same situation. The drone has the same lights on

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan