DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help, No image on my Galaxy tab A6

Jasp500

Reactions
Hi folks,

I would like to get some advise on a problem that I experience with a Samsung Galaxy tab A6 (SM-T285) connected to my Mavic pro 1.

Normaly I fly with a Samsung Galaxy J36 (SM-J320FN) smartphone without any problems. Recently I bought a tablet to fly with a bigger screen, but the problem that I experience is that there is no image within the DJI go4 app. Beside that everything works fine. I mean there is signal, the go app works, I can control the drone, make foto's and video's except there is no image. As soon as I change over and connect my smartphone again it all works fine and I have image. I've tried to reinstall the DJI go4 software a couple of times, tried different USB cables and tried different orders of turning on the devices, but no luck yet. I normaly use the bottum USB port to fly with my smartphone and to connect to the tablet. I've tried the side RC port as well, but no difference.

Anyone know what could cause this and how to solve?

P1160548.JPGP1160549.JPG

I have a Galaxy Tab s (SM-T700) that I'm using. For unknown reasons, the shorter usb cables aren't working on it - no image. If I connect a regular lengthy usb cable, image appears within 20 seconds.

Reactions: Jasp500
Hi folks,

I would like to get some advise on a problem that I experience with a Samsung Galaxy tab A6 (SM-T285) connected to my Mavic pro 1.

Normaly I fly with a Samsung Galaxy J36 (SM-J320FN) smartphone without any problems. Recently I bought a tablet to fly with a bigger screen, but the problem that I experience is that there is no image within the DJI go4 app. Beside that everything works fine. I mean there is signal, the go app works, I can control the drone, make foto's and video's except there is no image. As soon as I change over and connect my smartphone again it all works fine and I have image. I've tried to reinstall the DJI go4 software a couple of times, tried different USB cables and tried different orders of turning on the devices, but no luck yet. I normaly use the bottum USB port to fly with my smartphone and to connect to the tablet. I've tried the side RC port as well, but no difference.

View attachment 51004View attachment 51005
Did you disconnect the the plug in wire on the left side of the remote controller ? It won't work with both wires plugged in.

I have exactly the same problem that I haven't been able to solve. Mine is the Tab A6 model SM-T280 and I'm flying the Mavic 2 Pro. When I use my Galaxy S8 everything is fine.

Reactions: FlyingB
Search this forum for "Galaxy a6" Or "A6" it seems most people cant make it work without rooting and running old dji go 4 versions. IMO that is asking for trouble.

How much was your video delayed with the slow samsung tablet? Mine no longer works for video, but it used to with a nasty delay in video.

Hi folks,

View attachment 51004View attachment 51005
I have the identical problem. I have a brand new Mavic Air, everything works perfectly when I use my S8 phone.
I wanted a bigger display so I bought Tab A6 and no image. I tried every thing suggested but no success, I even bought a second Samsung Tab A6 with the identical problem.
It is too bad since this tablet fits between the RC handles.
Did you succeed getting yours to work?

Thanks for the info but too late for me, I have already returned the Galaxy. I wanted the Tab A6 because I could easily install it between the arms of the RC, and because I wanted a bigger image.
I bought the Freewell Aluminum Tablet mount from Amazon and I use my S2 tablet and it works perfectly.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661