DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help on DJI Fly App

shaunfish

Reactions
Hi
I am a new pilot and have a question about the fly app. At the bottom middle of the screen there is a position indicator, not sure what its called, on my app id does not appear. How do I get it to show?

regards
Shaun

Reactions: GFields
You mean the red indicator as shown here? below in the center of the screen?
223327rbyv1s11v56xx07z.jpg

For real? wow.
I have no idea about the Mini 2.
out of interest, What controller are you using?
You can't just assume that DJI Fly have the same functionality between all drone models... functionality, symbols & indicators will differ depending on which models that is connected. Not at all strange that Mini 3 Pro have a slightly different look in the app than when a Mini 2 is connected.

...At the bottom middle of the screen there is a position indicator... on my app id does not appear. How do I get it to show?
found the answer. The radar map has been removed by DJI in the latest update.
Yeah... what you've seen on YouTube is how the DJI Fly app looked regarding the "Attitude indicator" 2 years ago... from v1.2.2 DJI changed this, you have it in below clip.

Reactions: GFields
DJI changed this, you have it in below clip.
And they changed it yet again in a relatively new update (2022).

The radar map has been removed by DJI in the latest update.
I don't think that's true, but as your drone is a Mini 2 it wouldn't display in anyway because it doesn't have obstacle avoidance, well, only bottom one, kind of.

Reactions: Anthony Ivory
Hola
Soy un piloto nuevo y tengo una pregunta sobre la aplicación fly. En la parte inferior central de la pantalla hay un indicador de posición, no estoy seguro de cómo se llama, en mi id de aplicación no aparece. ¿Cómo consigo que se muestre?

saludos
Shaun
Es la senãl del sensor de obstáculos, a la hora de volar es útil. No lo borres.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman