DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help please with using Tripltek 8 Pro with DJI RC-N1

KLJ5

Reactions
HI everyone. I have a DJI Mini 3 Pro, a DJI RC-N1 controller, and a Tripltek 8 Pro tablet that I use as a package to fly my drone. I've installed a 128 GB data card in my Tripltek tablet. Here's where I'm getting stuck. I'm trying to view the pix and video I capture on a flight. My expectation (real or not) is that my pix and video should be recorded on the data card installed on the Tripltek tablet. Am I right, because after the flight(s), none of my recorded pix or video is to be found on the data card? Thanx in advance for help with my embarrassing question.

All of the footage will be captured on the SD CARD that's on the aircraft.

You have to transfer the content from the SD CARD in the aircraft to your tablet if you want the original content.

There may be low resolution content on the tablet in a file somewhere, but it's not worth using as the good stuff is in the bird.

I don't have a Mini 3 Pro but here's a link to the manual that may help.

Here's a video as well.

At 7:45, transfer information.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good luck. :)

Yes, don't forget the microSD can be removed from the drone and inserted into the tablet where you will be a to access the drone video. So, one extra manual step.

Thankyou very much! I appreciate your help. I removed the card on my drone and viewed the pix on my desktop, so that's been solved. I should probably add a couple of bits of info before continuing the dialogue with another question or 2. I'm in my late 70's and the reason for doing the tablet installation was because I found the DJI RC controller didn't have adequate screen brilliance or message size, so the Tripltek with the newly acquired RC-N1 has excelled in that regard. In addition to my Mini 3 Pro, I've been using a Mavic 2 Pro with the DJI Smart Controller. To celebrate my recently acquired Advanced Pilot Certificate, I also just treated myself to a Mavic 3 Pro. Both my Mavics have 'screen controllers', so the RC-N1 is providing a bit of a steep learning curve to me. Here are a couple more queries on the topic based on the differences in the controllers:
- I learn a lot from the screen videos provided by the 'record' function on the other controllers. I guess there's just no way of recording what the camera sees with the RC-N1 ... or is there? Also, I'm thinking by your response to my query that the data card in my Tripltek is really redundant as far as receiving flight data from the controller. Yes? Thanx again in advance.

I learn a lot from the screen videos provided by the 'record' function on the other controllers. I guess there's just no way of recording what the camera sees with the RC-N1 ... or is there?

Try this screen recorder available in the Play Store.

Download it to the Tripltek and use it while flying.

It will record everything on the screen that you see.

Perfect for reviewing footage later.

That is so great. Thank you so much for your suggestion!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aeronkat