DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help to access video on badly damaged Mavic Air

So, I just received a replacement unit for my destroyed Mavic Air (just in time for the 6th of July, missed the fireworks I was hoping to record on the 4th of July, lol) and the replacement is in a factory sealed fresh new box. I haven't opened it yet but Im sure that DJI only replaces the aircraft, right, I mean the box indicates a new entire set including the remote and case... well, ill find out later today, the box feels about the weight of just the aircraft alone. Anyways I want to thank everybody for being so helpful and generous with their tips in this forum, Gracias Todas! The one big disappointment how ever is I won't know what brought my DJI MC down since DJI informed me that since I optioned for a Refresh instead of a repair, the crashed Mavic Air will be recycled and no attempt at recovering data from it. Bummer. Well off to the Gym then Ill get back here and open my new-to-me Quad and get back in the air.

Attachments

• IMG_0176.JPG
    IMG_0176.JPG
    953.7 KB · Views: 4
Glad you have your Air back :)

Yup yup! Thank, charlas, my brand new mavic air with a brand new case and stickers and all, all I gotta do is re-register it and pair it with my remote and I should be ready for prime time

Yup yup! Thank, charlas, my brand new mavic air with a brand new case and stickers and all, all I gotta do is re-register it and pair it with my remote and I should be ready for prime time

Attachments

• IMG_0184.JPG
    IMG_0184.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost