DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help uploading videos

Aussie Oldtimer

Reactions
Newby here trying to upload some very basic videos to YouTube but I gave up after over 30 mins of no progress.

So how can I easily upload my videos and in what format?

Any tips on free/cheap editing software would also be welcomed

Aussie O: YouTube doesn't have the best UI around, that's for sure and it too can be confusing. Without going into detail, check out this link.

As for free video editing software, I have no experience with those apps but 51 Drones just put up a video for beginning editors and he mentions a free app as an option to the Adobe products. I'm sorry to say though that I don't recall the name of the app but he mentions it fairly early in the clip.

Hope either or both of those help.

KB

Reactions: JimP Florida
Newby here trying to upload some very basic videos to YouTube but I gave up after over 30 mins of no progress.

So how can I easily upload my videos and in what format?

Any tips on free/cheap editing software would also be welcomed
Large files (4K) can take quite some to upload to Youtube especially if your internet connection is slow. Are you uploading 4K files? If so try downscaling to 1080p.

Reactions: Aussie Oldtimer
Aussie O: YouTube doesn't have the best UI around, that's for sure and it too can be confusing. Without going into detail, check out this link.

As for free video editing software, I have no experience with those apps but 51 Drones just put up a video for beginning editors and he mentions a free app as an option to the Adobe products. I'm sorry to say though that I don't recall the name of the app but he mentions it fairly early in the clip.

KB
Hit film it was called. I use PowerDirector from Cyberlink. I am not an expert and I don't get into colour grading etc. Just needed a simple easy to use editor and found it in PowerDirector.

Reactions: JimP Florida

KB

How do I find the video by 51 Drones? Thanks.

Honestly, I can't imagine editing one of these MP4 files on a mobile device, even a large tablet but then, I no longer have "young eyes." That said, with the substantial performance requirements that 10-bit H.265 imposes, it's understandable that some people might try editing in other ways.

Best of luck, Jim.

The old cliché applies here "you must learn to walk before you can run", all I want to do is edit my videos to deleate unwanted footage and maybe add some music...the DJ app should do that but how? Hoping there is a tutorial video out there some where over the rainbow.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS