DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HELP WITH A TERRIBLE ACCIDENT

Eventualy my battery was running low, and it RtH
I had removed my fingers completely off of the controls and suddenly the motors revved and the drone revved and ascended 1straight up and slammed into the ceiling
¥¥°£π®{ }®π£°¥¥

Was it in RTH mode? Did you cancel it or just continue flying with the controls?
I'm thinking it was in RTH mode and you were overriding it with the controls. When you let go it started going up to the set RTH height.

Hey again folks, I have the 2 DAT FILES from my accident. But being a newbie, where do I upload / send them to ? I can always e-mail them ? I have a Youtube channel where Ive uploaded my flights from the past, if that helps. I'd just like to get to the bottom of this and get some input on the warrantee. I bought the MAVIC PRO just over a year ago, but I also bought an extended warantee (Amazon) from Beach Camera. ( They sent me a pretty little credit card looking trhins with my account number, etc..
So anywaya, I'd surely appreciate the help with this. Thanks again, everyone for your help, Tommy R.
Was it in RTH mode? Did you cancel it or just continue flying with the controls?
I'm thinking it was in RTH mode and you were overriding it with the controls. When you let go it started going up to the set RTH height.

I'm not sure if the RTH was on or off tbh. Will the DAT file tell you. I have 2 DAT files from that day....just dont know who/where to send them, thanks, man....Tommy R.

Hey again folks, I have the 2 DAT FILES from my accident. But being a newbie, where do I upload / send them to ? I can always e-mail them ? I have a Youtube channel where Ive uploaded my flights from the past, if that helps. I'd just like to get to the bottom of this and get some input on the warrantee. I bought the MAVIC PRO just over a year ago, but I also bought an extended warantee (Amazon) from Beach Camera. ( They sent me a pretty little credit card looking trhins with my account number, etc..
So anywaya, I'd surely appreciate the help with this. Thanks again, everyone for your help, Tommy R.

I'm not sure if the RTH was on or off tbh. Will the DAT file tell you. I have 2 DAT files from that day....just dont know who/where to send them, thanks, man....Tommy R.

Dropbox - then post the link.

No Sir, I just slowly entered the center of the pavilion and was planning on landing it on the picnic table across from me which was about 10 feet away. Is there some other app where i can download my 'dAT files...I dont own a credit card and Drop box requires one for their free trial...thx.

No Sir, I just slowly entered the center of the pavilion and was planning on landing it on the picnic table across from me which was about 10 feet away. Is there some other app where i can download my 'dAT files...I dont own a credit card and Drop box requires one for their free trial...thx.
Google Drive? Microsoft Drive? Even Wetransfer (send it to yourself and copy the download link) is ok I guess, as long as you can post a link for download.

one more reason not to use RTH and fly manually and get back before battery reaches auto RTH mode.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661