DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with Camera settings

DaveLaker

Reactions
Hi everyone, and thanks for having me.

I’m using the Mini 2 with DJI Fly on iOS. I’ve been attempting to address the issue with it duplicating my photos, to which end I’ve tried disabling ‘auto sync HD photos’. The app is also set to use JPEG only.

The only effect this seems to have had unfortunately is that now photos don’t get downloaded to my camera roll at all, and when I download them I still get 2. Worse still, I tried turning HD auto sync back on and this won’t come back on anymore. Has anyone else experienced this and/or managed to resolve the issue?

Thanks!

I am not positive, but if you are shooting in JPEG/RAW it might be saving one of each.
I am a new flyer as well, I am sure others with more experience will help out.

McG

That's a good question...I think he would have to load them into a computer to get the properties or EFIX...I avoid putting them into my phone ...I read that it can use a lot of the phone's memory...I don't know if that is true or not, but I also have enough trouble finding pictures on my phone...I don't need more clutter;)

That's a good question...I think he would have to load them into a computer to get the properties or EFIX...I avoid putting them into my phone ...I read that it can use a lot of the phone's memory...I don't know if that is true or not, but I also have enough trouble finding pictures on my phone...I don't need more clutter;)
You can save them directly to a folder on an SD card on your phone. It's an easy way to keep it all tidy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS