DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with .dat diagnostics

Dril

Reactions
Hi everyone
I'm looking for a little help with my mavic pro, aug 6th I took her out for a nice morning flight as conditions where perfect, about 12 minutes into the flight my camera and gimbal seemed to go hay wire without controller input and the mavic did not respond to any controller input, my mavic is 7 months old, has had 0 crashes. I'll leave a link to the video, log and .dat file. Any help would be greatly appreciated!.

Video 7 seconds in camera error.mp4
Log DJIFlightRecord_2018-08-06_[10-43-43].txt
.dat file
18-08-06-10-41-33_FLY058.DAT

That seems like a commonly encountered issue with no definitive root cause. I've experienced it a couple of times. Usually it'll self recover, but often if I was filming before the abnormality, I'll find that filming is stopped once response returns.

Another issue is the complete app freeze. For either one I can only suggest don't panic as the drone should just hover in place until you regain control.

That seems like a commonly encountered issue with no definitive root cause. I've experienced it a couple of times. Usually it'll self recover, but often if I was filming before the abnormality, I'll find that filming is stopped once response returns.

Another issue is the complete app freeze. For either one I can only suggest don't panic as the drone should just hover in place until you regain control.
Glad it's not just me, but also find it concerning. What you describe is exactly what happened in my instance, really hard not to panic when this happens [emoji38]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11