DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with ESC Error

tasozz

Reactions
So, I have a problem after two months flying the mini.
Today i fly 3 times (the first two with 1 battery the 3rd with another).
In the middle of the 3rd flight i get some errors:

Not Enough Force/ESC Error
and
Not Enough Force/ESC Error. Aircraft max power load reached. Decrease altitude and fly with caution. If this issue persists, land immediately (Code: 30168)

When i going down for land the drone continue descending even if when I push all up with left stick.
I check the propellers when i land and seems ok.
I had thought that my drone come after the bach with faulty propellers because i haven't any problem for 2 months.
I'm going to change them of course and try again.
Here is the flight log. Any thoughts?
https://app.airdata.com/share/ZQRiyO

this is the txt and dat file from dji fly

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2020-02-23_[17-54-15].txt
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
  • 2020-02-23_17-54-06_FLY025.DAT
    8 MB · Views: 6
Yeah ... most probably another "uncommanded descent" event, this time in the very end of a flight luckily. Winds were not a factor here ...

On the way down with pilot commanded negative throttle ... the AC continue to descent after stick release from 12,6m to 2,3m, even though the pilot short after releasing sticks apply positive throttle. The AC then stabilize it's height & can then be landed manually with full control on the beach.

The "Not Enough Force/ESC Error. Aircraft max power load reached" messages is widely seen from flights with the Mini ... but nearly always in relation to these kind of events, they didn't occur in loads in this flight though...

Unfortunately no definitive reason for this have yet been proven ... plain simple, the Mini isn't a reliable AC & I can't honestly recommend flying it ... if you do you should be prepared to lose it.

Definitely something to bring up with DJI ...

1582569253607.png

As usual the rear motors are/or is very near maxed out ...

1582569559135.png

Yeah ... most probably another "uncommanded descent" event, this time in the very end of a flight luckily. Winds were not a factor here ...

On the way down with pilot commanded negative throttle ... the AC continue to descent after stick release from 12,6m to 2,3m, even though the pilot short after releasing sticks apply positive throttle. The AC then stabilize it's height & can then be landed manually with full control on the beach.

The "Not Enough Force/ESC Error. Aircraft max power load reached" messages is widely seen from flights with the Mini ... but nearly always in relation to these kind of events, they didn't occur in loads in this flight though...

Unfortunately no definitive reason for this have yet been proven ... plain simple, the Mini isn't a reliable AC & I can't honestly recommend flying it ... if you do you should be prepared to lose it.

Definitely something to bring up with DJI ...

View attachment 94942

As usual the rear motors are/or is very near maxed out ...

View attachment 94943
Thank you so much for your time and for the analysis of the flight!
What you suggest? contact DJI?
Change all propellers and try another flight?

Thank you so much for your time and for the analysis of the flight!
What you suggest? contact DJI?
Change all propellers and try another flight?

You're welcome ...

See what I stated in my 2 last sentences in my earlier post ...

Reactions: Prismatic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98