DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

help with HD Signal go 4 app

mikemoose55

Reactions
OK any help please with my tablet Huawei T7 tablet.
I can not get any camera image on my Huawei tablet in GO4 or Litchi HOWEVER on my Lenovo tablet or my android phone all works as expected.
This Icon called Image signal or 3d sensing depending which reference you are looking at ?
The icon on my Huawei tablet is reported in RED on my other tablets it reports as OK ???????
Has anyone a suggestion why all of a sudden a tablet (my Huawei) no longer displays camera image and the icon is red out.
I have tried every thing I know to reset the Huawei tablet to no positive result.
the image below is representative of the element in question . any suggestions are greatly appreciated....thank you mikemoose55combined image.JPG

It could be as simple as your tablet not being powerful enough to display the video correctly or at all. I have used a tablet that was underpowered to fly my MA. I got about 20fps because the tablet was not powerful enough to run 30fps+. Also, older phones and tablets might not support the method used to display the video feed. I'm not a programmer, but I know in the past phones couldn't display certain 'graphics' unless they met a criteria of some sort.
Just a guess.

appreciate your thoughts, the main point of my confusion is for over a year the tablet in question simply worked great. Then one day the video feed from Litchi dropped out and upon reload GO4 video feed dropped out. All else is fine just no image.

appreciate your thoughts, the main point of my confusion is for over a year the tablet in question simply worked great. Then one day the video feed from Litchi dropped out and upon reload GO4 video feed dropped out. All else is fine just no image.
Perhaps it was an update that broke it, either a Go4 update or a firmware update on your tablet. If the tablet is officially supported you could always email DJI support. I have no idea what they are like at getting back to people, but might be worth a shot.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos