DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with Panorama 360•

tangomike7

Reactions
I am having trouble successfully creating quality all-angle panoramas. The shutter is releasing before the autofocus is finishing its adjustment. Also, sometimes the sphere program will successfully execute but when I land the video files saved but there are no pictures that can be stiched from the Sphere shot. Is there a way to manually release the shutter at each of the 32 angulations after manually adjusting shot parameters? I am using Samsung U1 64 gig SD cards. Any advice? I have some great landscapes but just can’t capture them

I use Litchi for panos. It allows you to set a delay before and/or after each shot. I set a 1 second delay before each shot and tap the screen to focus during the delay. Works every time.

I use Hangar 360 for my 360 panos the auto camera settings are great.
Here is one I did last November at the Deland Sport Aviation Showcase.
Hangar 360 photos from around the world.

Wish I could figure out how to embed it. lol

App is free, but IOS only.

I own Litchi but have not used it's pano features yet.

Mike

I use Hangar 360 for my 360 panos the auto camera settings are great.
Here is one I did last November at the Deland Sport Aviation Showcase.
Hangar 360 photos from around the world.

Wish I could figure out how to embed it. lol

App is free, but IOS only.

I own Litchi but have not used it's pano features yet.

Mike

Thanks Mike, I have Litchi too but have had no my had a need to use it yet. I’ll give hangar a shot. I would love to be able to do ultra high quality 360’s, I am guessing the file size would be huge. Your airfield shoot kicks *** BTW.

Thanks Mike, I have Litchi too but have had no my had a need to use it yet. I’ll give hangar a shot. I would love to be able to do ultra high quality 360’s, I am guessing the file size would be huge. Your airfield shoot kicks *** BTW.

I just started using Litchi for some way point shots I want to do this weekend.
I have been using autopilot but wanted to try Litchi.

Let us know how your panos turn out.

Mike

You can just shoot video and use Microsoft ICE to stitch. Just leave off any ND filters to keep the shutter speed high. Pan the drone in a full circle, tilt the camera down some and repeat until you have captured the full scene.
Here is an example stitched from video:
Kuula | Share 360/VR photos and build virtual tours!

Looks great!.

I use ICE for panos but haven't done any 360s with it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803