DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with part 107 study

Steelers

Reactions
What courses follow the asa remote pilot book I’m currently studying and tried gold seal but was not impressed and I don’t want to waste my time on you tube videos any he

May I offer up an alternative guide?
Free Part 107 Test Study Guide For FAA Remote Pilot Airmen Certificate (Updated 2019) -
A drone pilot/fixed wing pilot (instructor) with lots of experience.
He offers everything on his website free. He does have paid services, should you need.
Getting your study completed and obtaining your 107 is an easy enough affair. If I’ve done, you can too!
Thanks for the information will look at website this is going to be my second time taking test scored 69 first time

I can't say enough good things about Pilot Institute. Went thru that and scored a 97% on my exam.

I was so impressed I'm now going thru OI's Private Pilot course and I'm enrolled in a local flight school.

You can't go wrong with Pilot Institute.

Now I know why I like being part of magic pilots every one is so nice and helpful thanks to all who have replied to my thread it is greatly appreciated

I know you said you don't want to mess with YouTube videos, but if you decide to go with a commercial drone school, it is worth it to check a few of them out. Many have them have discount codes you can use with the various schools. The discount can be significant (like 50 bucks or more). Just search for Part 107 videos.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs