DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with yaw settings required PLEASE.

FL1H1

Reactions
Right, I've become familiar with how to alter settings but my DJI Go 4 app differs slightly from You Tube videos I've watched and I don't seem to be able to get my yaw setting below 50, and I need it below 50. At present it's too fast but it seemingly won't let me go below 50. Bar won't let me go beyond 50 and I can't seemingly type in less than 50 yet on You Tube, others have so how do you get it below 50 please, its driving me nuts!!! This is on an ipad 4, Mavic Pro.

Perhaps you could adjust the EXP rudder right/left settings to get smoother control of turns.

Reactions: FL1H1
Perhaps you could adjust the EXP rudder right/left settings to get smoother control of turns.
Yeah I watched the video again and came to the same conclusion. I did go out to try and test it but it's pretty windy right now so I'm hoping the wind will die down this evening but yeah, that's what I did but I have yet to test how well it works. Thanks

Right, I've become familiar with how to alter settings but my DJI Go 4 app differs slightly from You Tube videos I've watched and I don't seem to be able to get my yaw setting below 50, and I need it below 50. At present it's too fast but it seemingly won't let me go below 50. Bar won't let me go beyond 50 and I can't seemingly type in less than 50 yet on You Tube, others have so how do you get it below 50 please, its driving me nuts!!! This is on an ipad 4, Mavic Pro.
Are you connected to your mavic when changing settings?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun