Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HELP

Sie mount ida! Welcome to Mavic Pilots!

I'm not a M2P owner, just a Mini 2.

But I'm also Old!

Don't panic!

Your M2P is a great drone!

There are LOTS of youtube videos to help you learn!

Be Patient! Watch the videos! Take your time with test flights!

As far as registering and creating accounts, reach out to any local computer techie and he/she can help you navigate that!

Keep at it!

Cheers from SE Florida!

You need to use your login details you have for your DJI account .

If you don't have a DJI account already goto Dji.com and create a new account you will need an email address to create an account.

Reactions: Droniac
You need to use your login details you have for your DJI account .

If you don't have a DJI account already goto Dji.com and create a new account you will need an email address to create an account.
thats what ive been trying to do but stops me at sign or new account

Reactions: Droniac
Hi, I sure wish you were close enough that we could work together on flying your drone. I'm older than you and with help from this forum, online videos and trying over and over again it has all worked out very nicely for me. Hang in there.

Hi mount Ida, welcome to the gang, with all the accumulated expertise in this forum, we will probably make sure that you are soon a MavicPilot of range.

I myself was born Jan 37, have flown my M2P for almost 2 years, but since I fly about 4 flights a day, pretty much every day I now have over 2,500 flights and have thus gained a lot of knowledge on the handling of the drone.

As Coday suggested, use your computer or smartphone to create an account with DJI.

Once you have fixed it, you start up your SC, and on the first page you see the icon with the window, click here and you will come to a new window where you will find the icon with the gear, Setting.

Here are a number of settings that you need to fix, Wi-Fi, Account, here you can now log in to your DJI account.
Date & Time need to be set, do System Update.

Once you have most things fixed in SC, you restart it, start your drone, and then choose Connect on SC, scroll to Mavic 2 Pro and click on that window, now SC wants to link with your drone so you can open the small door on the right side of the drone and with a pen you click on the small black box next to the red shining diode, when connected, the diode turns green. Close the door and now it's time to go through the settings in your SC, it's a lot so it takes time.

Good advice, before starting the engines to fly, make sure that the physical switch for Flight Mode is on P (middle position), now you start the engines, but before you fly away, by moving the left joystick forward, set the Flight Mode switch on T (left position).
Now you can fly away calmly and smoothly so that you start learning to handle your new friend.

You are always welcome with questions.

Hello mount ida, how are you, have you started your SC and M2P? Would be nice to hear from you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag