DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Help

KevK

Reactions
Probably a really dum question! Can anyone help me attach some video files to a message? I’m struggling to find the Help section of this forum.

Last edited:
@KevK - EDITED THIS POST.

When you start a thread (first post) there are some symbols at the top of the box you're going to post in. There is the link (looks like a chain), image (box with mountains) and a media (box with mountains, but the upper right corner looks folded down) symbol.

When I posted a video, I used the link and then was able to post the link and give is a title and clicked whatever the button is to post it in. So people could click on the link and see the video.

If you want it to show up (Youtube, Vimeo, etc), copy the link to the video and use the media link to post that link into it and save the post. When it comes up, people can click on the Youtube, Vimeo, etc image to to watch the video. I will be using this method in the future.

Last edited:
Probably a really dum question! Can anyone help me attach some video files to a message? I’m struggling to find the Help section of this forum.
You can't upload video here.
You have to upload to a site like Youtube etc, and then post a link to the video here.

Reactions: Prop Wash
@KevK - EDITED THIS POST.

When you start a thread (first post) there are some symbols at the top of the box you're going to post in. There is the link (looks like a chain), image (box with mountains) and a media (box with mountains, but the upper right corner looks folded down) symbol.

When I posted a video, I used the link and then was able to post the link and give is a title and clicked whatever the button is to post it in. So people could click on the link and see the video.

If you want it to show up (Youtube, Vimeo, etc), copy the link to the video and use the media link to post that link into it and save the post. When it comes up, people can click on the Youtube, Vimeo, etc image to to watch the video. I will be using this method in the future.
Thank you very much for your reply, I shall follow advice and give it a try. Kind regards ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
algirasingh