DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Helped you rescue your MA when you crashed into a tree as I was driving by.

jlemond

Reactions
Hey there! Maybe your on here, but probably not. I was driving along the dirt road leaving Gorman/Hungry Valley SVRA when you crashed into a tree right in front of me and crashed to the ground. At first I thought you were a wounded bird. But then immediately realized I saw your lights as you tumbled down. I stopped, picked you up and waved. I folded your arms out and inspected your props as well as your aircraft in general. It looked alright enough for you to fly away. It took you about 5 to 10 mins to realize I hadn't pulled out your battery and wasn't going to have a MA to add to my MP as something to keep in mind truck. After a while of giving you thumbs up and waving, and a motorcycler coming up and me asking if it belongs to him, you finally started your MA up and I hand launched you. I watched you hover for a moment and I hoped that the small crack in your prop wasn't going to shatter it so you could get your MA back.

I do hope you learn how to be more aware of your surroundings in the future. Please be more careful in the future, I could have easily picked up your MA, pointed the camera away from my face and pulled the battery. But that would have been terrible of me and I'm not like that. I'm glad I could help you rescue yourself. Have a great weekend.

Thanks Aviator. It was a quite funny and totally odd series of events today. Things that would only happen to me. But we made it home from off roading in one piece and with no broken parts. And then this happened, so I had to share.

That was a very kind gesture, I hope the owner really appreciated what you did there. He is of course an idiot for flying as he did because you could have been on a motorcycle and the tree above the road and you could have been hit in the face with a falling drone that crashed into a tree and you could have then crashed into an oncoming car full of babies!!!!! But luckily that did not happen. But it could in the future, so fly responsibly everyone. Next time, show the owner your phone number via the camera and then tell him he owes a reward to you if he want his drone back, as a reprimand for his stupid unsafe remote flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gshu