DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey from Ireland

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to your contribution.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Welcome to the forum! Your MA2 must seem so tiny compared to the Typhoon H, but I’m sure you’re having plenty of fun with it already.
Yep, Pelagic, hard to believe all the features it has
and the size of the bag it all fits into, batteries, charger and all.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in the friendly skies of Texas!

Th
e MA2 is a terrific machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot in Ireland! Read the manual (link below), and fly conservatively at first. Practice using "Find My Drone". Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn under less than ideal conditions.

We have many Irish among our more than 100,000 members worldwide to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you're ready!

Glad to have you as a member!
h
ttps://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/20200615/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.2_en_.pdf

Hey Folks
Thanks for all the welcomes.
Just back from burning another three batteries.
Unbelivable how much these things have progressed.
I walked out with everything in my pockets.
Try to do that with the Typhoon H.?
Camera is incredibe for the size.
Shot some raw files for editing in Lightroom.
Not enough hours in the day..

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the windy City. We hope you find info shared here to be helpful when you have any issues. You should check out Mavic Help and Mavic tips, let your fingers do the walking lots of very helpful information. Pilots from all over the globe reside here, very giving group of pilots willing to help each other.
Fly Safe and have fun.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242