DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey gang,new pilot out of Toronto, living in Bermuda. SO MUCH FUN!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: @PeteVee
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Set up the place and invite visitors to come and enjoy tuna fishing and take some photos .... hint hint

Highest cost of living in the world here.... nice to have a 'cheap' hobby like drone flying.

I'd love nothing more than to host a 'fly-in' drone flying expo here on the island.... we're capped at 400 ft and have to stay away from the airport, but it's a pretty sick place to fly.... MUCH better than all the restrictions in Toronto with all the airports/helipads etc... I would imagine you're in a similar boat in Florida... airfield/helipads everywhere!

Windy/rainy season here at the moment, and it gets dark at like 5pm (BRUTAL) so flying is pretty much left for the weekends. as long as it's not too rainy...

I've ventured into SPORT mode for some of the flights, but flying mostly over water, every time i see a 'high wind velocity' - land immediately' warning, it scares the newbie in me pretty bad and i head for home.

all the threads I see about 'my mavic just took off and crashed' scare the bejesus out of me too! i can't imagine it just taking off and 'see ya'.

I've found a phantom 4 while snorkeling.... people are telling me it belonged to a well known drone you-tuber named Casey when he was here flying drones off the beach. Fun times. Looked pretty encrusted with coral, so i didn't pick it up, but I know where it is. Not sure it's worth anything other than a hanging art piece.

Fun hobby. I like it so far. Already looking forward to getting the Mavic 2 eventually.

P

If you can retrieve the phantom, I’ll hang it on the wall. $50.00 plus I’ll pay for shipping. Help you pay for the groceries.

Hey man this is the first time I've seen someone here who also lives in Bermuda! I just though that was pretty cool and decided to say hello.

Hey Jordan, sent you a PM would love to connect with other pilots here, I’m imagining there’s quite a few.

P

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman