DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey, GO4 app updated this morning on iOS!

HomeyJay

Reactions
What’s new in this version. It said “extra features” in the description but mine is still downloading..

Apple said:
5 Sep 2018
[Optimizations]

1. Fixes the startup issue for iOS 9 users.
2. Optimizes the multilingual support for MAVIC 2 new features.
3. Improves the stability for MAVIC 2 new features.

Is all it says for me. Might be regional for now, have to wait and see...

What's your version? Mine is still 4.3.1.

If it really is just a minor tweak it's likely that your message is the most we'll get out of DJI.

I wonder why my Apple App Store does not show this update. It shows the latest version as 4.3.0. It shows now update available. I am currently running DJI GO 4 v4.3.0, and it lists no others available. I am in Dallas, TX, if that makes any difference.

Lol, I was going to mention guns but thought that may be one step too far. Yee-Haw is a nice touch though!

Last edited:
Nothing in MS yet and am now on
IMG_1517-1.PNG
Ugh..all for Mavic 2.
Some of us still have M1, you know DJI..
Well just did the new firmware download and about norm when we get that we
get the app update and being my 2 should be here today I wish it would hurry up and show up .

Whoop just refreshed my pad and there it is.

I wonder why my Apple App Store does not show this update. It shows the latest version as 4.3.0. It shows now update available. I am currently running DJI GO 4 v4.3.0, and it lists no others available. I am in Dallas, TX, if that makes any difference.

I just updated this morning. I am currently in Europe.

Happy Flights

P

IMG_0272.JPG

Go app says that there’s a firmware update for the bird waiting to be downloaded but imma wait for you guys to do it first in case there’s something nasty in there.. :)

What version is the bird? You might be needing the 1.00.000 release firmware. (that unlocks a ton of actually useful features)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu