DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey there

Argos2023

Reactions
Hi, I'm a Air2s Pilot from Germany, who ist probably going to buy a M3T soon. I hope to learn some more about mapping, Camera Settings and the M3t here.

I'm right now mainly doing forestry Mapping Missions that don't require such high accuracy like most of you will usually need. Looking to buy the M3t mainly for finding roe Deer in fences where trees are planted in nd stuff like that. Maybe also some solar inspection if i find some good literature about that.

Best

Hi, I'm a Air2s Pilot from Germany, who ist probably going to buy a M3T soon. I hope to learn some more about mapping, Camera Settings and the M3t here.

I'm right now mainly doing forestry Mapping Missions that don't require such high accuracy like most of you will usually need. Looking to buy the M3t mainly for finding roe Deer in fences where trees are planted in nd stuff like that. Maybe also some solar inspection if i find some good literature about that.

Best
Welcome from Savannah GA.
Hope to see you around. Tons of info here

Hello from the Crossroads of America Argos2023

Welcome to the Forum. 😎

I'm a Air2s Pilot from Germany, who ist probably going to buy a M3

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic Air 2s and the Mavic 3, including the User Manuals.

After you read the Manuals, read them again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Grüße, Argos, und willkommen in unserem Forum aus dem freundlichen Himmel von Texas, USA!
We are happy to have you with us. We have over 150,000 members worldwide who enjoy helping each other learn and grow as pilots and photographers. Anytime you have a question, just ask!

Incidentally, years ago we hosted a German exchange student for a whole year. He is now a senior partner in a law firm. He returned for a visit late December. We treated him to a Dallas Mavericks game and a Dirk Nowitzki jersey. He plans to hook up with a bunch of us who are flying over to Munich for Oktoberfest 2023.
Glad you've joined us!

Rich R (alias Hauptmann)

English: German translation courtesy of Google Translate

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair