DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Heya Everyone! A new pilot in London! :)

fabienb

Reactions
Hello, hello!

Well technically London is entirely NFZ so I can't really fly IN London, but it's where I live ;)

Just got my first drone, the Mavic Air (combo), and I'm pretty excited. I have some experience with travel and landscape photography, but I'm totally new to drones and I hope this forum will be superhelpful to learn all about it and meet with likeminded drone pilots :)

I'd be happy to connect with you on Instagram so I can learn how you already look at the world from above and how you compose, edit and present your aerial shots. I'll go through your links as soon as I can find them reading your posts, but you can already check @fabienb to reach out to me.

Cheers!!!

Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Did you buy DJI Refresh or have any other damage insurance on it? It might be a good idea to buy it before you fly it.

Reactions: fabienb
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Hello, hello!

Well technically London is entirely NFZ so I can't really fly IN London, but it's where I live ;)

Just got my first drone, the Mavic Air (combo), and I'm pretty excited. I have some experience with travel and landscape photography, but I'm totally new to drones and I hope this forum will be superhelpful to learn all about it and meet with likeminded drone pilots :)

I'd be happy to connect with you on Instagram so I can learn how you already look at the world from above and how you compose, edit and present your aerial shots. I'll go through your links as soon as I can find them reading your posts, but you can already check @fabienb to reach out to me.

Cheers!!!
Howdy from Wyoming @fabienb , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Happy birthday!
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO/PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0-.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/20180213/Mavic Air User Manual_v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Did you buy DJI Refresh or have any other damage insurance on it? It might be a good idea to buy it before you fly it.

Thank you!

I did buy DJI Refresh straight away. One always hopes to never have to use the insurance, but it's a great peace of mind. I have all my photo equipment insured as well ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82