DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi all from eindhoven, the netherlands

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Hi Guys,

Just recently bought my first drone, a M2P. Still learning to fly the drone and after that its time to learn how to make beautiful shots!

Greetings,

Marco
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, I love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Ha Marco, welkom kerel!

Whoah, the M2P is a beast, you'll have so much fun flying it! Take care with all the autopilot gizmo's, as they can cause the Mav' to behave in a way that you didn't anticipate if you don't know what it does exactly. Keep your fingers on the "pause" button in the beginning!

Be aware that in the entire Eindhoven region, it is very difficult to find a flying spot which is not covered by No Fly Zones! The proper way to check is via this website: Overzichtskaart vliegen met drones | ministerie van Infrastructuur en Milieu

Take care, and feel free to ask any questions you might have! (M2p owner here as well)

Groeten Joost

EindhovenNFZs.PNG

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jageist