DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi all looking for information on resetting parameters on land to Mavic 2 Pro and loved what others had to say about flying over water.

Francis G

Reactions
Been reading lots of comments of flying over water all very interesting for a learner like me. However, I have been unable to get a response to my last request when I set new parameters from the point of launch. As I sent the drone to Denmark for repair and it came back set at Height 35metres and distance 35 meters so I now want to reset these parameters to hight of 150 meters which is the law in the UK and distance to something like up to 1000 + meters so if somebody can let me know that would be great and thank you in advance.

You can set the max altitude and distance in the "Main Controller Settings" section of DJI GO.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

Been reading lots of comments of flying over water all very interesting for a learner like me. However, I have been unable to get a response to my last request when I set new parameters from the point of launch. As I sent the drone to Denmark for repair and it came back set at Height 35metres and distance 35 meters so I now want to reset these parameters to hight of 150 meters which is the law in the UK and distance to something like up to 1000 + meters so if somebody can let me know that would be great and thank you in advance.
slightly out there with you height and distances in the UK max height is set at 120 meters or 395 ft and distance is VLOS at all times you will find the recomended distance is 500 meters or 1645 ft at that distance you will be hard pressed to see it and will not be able to tell visually which way it is flying

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll