DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi All, new to the forum.

Jackh

Reactions
I just bought a Mini 2 complete package and looking forward to learning more about the Mini. I am a Phantom 4 pilot of several years so hopefully getting the mini flying will be a quick study.

I do have one question. I normally use a Huawei M5 with my Phantom. I would like to use it with the Mini as well. There are so many holder adapters out there to choose from!
Which ones do you think work best?

Thanks

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean I don't have any input as to the mount though. ;)

Welcome again!

welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: old man mavic
I just bought a Mini 2 complete package and looking forward to learning more about the Mini. I am a Phantom 4 pilot of several years so hopefully getting the mini flying will be a quick study.

I do have one question. I normally use a Huawei M5 with my Phantom. I would like to use it with the Mini as well. There are so many holder adapters out there to choose from!

LEKUFEE Lightweight Aluminum... LEKUFEE Lightweight Aluminum Foldable Tablet Holder for DJI Mavic Mini SE/Mavic Mini 1/Mavic 2 Pro/Mavic Pro Platinum/Mavic Air/DJI Spark Remote Controller(Not Fit for Mavic Air 2S/2/Mini 2 : Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

Thanks

Thanks
Hey, you look just like somebody that was part of the Three Stooges!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke