DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi All

3rdof5

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Greetings fellow pilots. I've been flying since 2018. Joined the Phantom pilots in here when I bought my first DJI aircraft, a P3P.
I finally bit the upgrade bullit and purchased a M3 Classic, with the Flymore kit, with the Dji RC. I'm really excited for it's arrival and learning a new and much improved aircraft from what I'm used to flying (and still love). I'm looking forward to catching in here on the M3. Cheers!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings fellow pilots. I've been flying since 2018. Joined the Phantom pilots in here when I bought my first DJI aircraft, a P3P.
I finally bit the upgrade bullit and purchased a M3 Classic, with the Flymore kit, with the Dji RC. I'm really excited for it's arrival and learning a new and much improved aircraft from what I'm used to flying (and still love). I'm looking forward to catching in here on the M3. Cheers!
Welcome from Savannah GA. I'm sure you're loving your new bird! I LOVE my M3.

Hope to see you around here..

Hello from the Crossroads of America 3rdof5

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi, 3rd of 5, and welcome to our forum, from the friendly skies of North Texas!

As great as the Phantom is, you'll find that the state-of-the-art has advanced significantly from the earlier drones, particularly from the standpoint of portability. The MP3 is a great choice for an upgrade.

Glad to have you among our more than 150,000 drone enthusiasts who enjoy helping each other grow in skill, knowledge and safety in flight and photography.

Rich R (AKA Hauptmann)

purchased a M3 Classic,
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic 3, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic 3, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…
Thanks, I chuckled when i read you say read the manual and then read it again. Advice I gave many times in the Phantom forum. And I already have! Lol even though I havent received the drone yet. I've done a ton of research and watched many youtube vids on the tips and tricks and features of the M3 and in particular the Classic. I'm ready and waiting...

watched many youtube vids on the tips and tricks
Don't forget those Blooper Vids, they just might save you one day when you are thinking, "Maybe I'll Try the..." and then you remember that doesn't work out so well... LoL...

Don't forget those Blooper Vids, they just might save you one day when you are thinking, "Maybe I'll Try the..." and then you remember that doesn't work out so well... LoL...
Lmao nooo I'm not that kind of pilot. Keep in mind I'm used to flying a tank of a P3P with no obstacle avoidance so I'm very careful. But I have been known to say "hang on i saw this in a cartoon once, we can make it!" Lol

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! Recognized your user name from PhantomPilots. I still have and fly my Phantom 3 Standard. I l upgraded to the Mavic 3 last March and love it, especially the dual camera system. Enjoy the forum.

Chris

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1